We are recruiting for a Product Specialist.
The Product Specialist assists in the development and maintenance of insurance products and underwriting policies that support and promote corporate strategies for all offered lines of business (Residential, Farm, Commercial, and Automobile).
- Analyze and implement product and rate reviews to ensure that our rates are competitive and that appropriate premiums are charged
• Conduct research and develop innovative and competitive products to meet our customer needs
• Participate in the development and presentation of product training programs to a variety of audiences
• Development and maintenance of underwriting guidelines and procedures
• Provide risk acceptance approvals to underwriters while sharing knowledge and best practices
• Develop and enhance productive business relationships by liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• Conduct underwriting audits and to ensure consistency and find areas for improvement
• Perform other duties as assigned
North Kent Mutual Insurance is a community based mutual insurance company that is owned and
operated for the benefit of the policyholders. We invest in local projects and support what matters most to our policyholders. The company has remained strong throughout the years and although the roots are agricultural, today we offer a full range of home, auto, commercial and farm insurance. The main office is located in Dresden, Ontario, with agents available throughout southwestern Ontario.
This position can be accomplished virtually with periodic visits to the main office.
- Minimum 5 years of Property Casualty Insurance Experience in a company setting
- Must have a University degree or College diploma from an accredited insurance program
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills for decision-making and problem solving
- Ability to prioritize workload for multiple tasks
- Ability to interact with a variety of different staff and policyholders in a professional and
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn new tasks
- Cooperative and able to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow direction with minimal supervision
Those interested in this opportunity can forward a resume confidentially outlining their background and
experience by 4:00 pm by February 28th, 2021 to Henry Miller, CEO, via email: email@example.com
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request. To request any
accommodations please specify in your application.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Download the pdf document here: Product Specialist