We are recruiting for a full time Underwriting Assistant to join our team on a 6 month contract basis with the potential for full time.
North Kent Mutual Insurance is a community based mutual insurance company that is owned and
operated for the benefit of the policyholders. We invest in local projects and support what matters most to our policyholders. The company has remained strong throughout the years and although the roots are agricultural, today we offer a full range of home, automobile, business and farm insurance. The main office (and this position) is located in Dresden, Ontario, with agents available throughout southwestern Ontario. To learn more about North Kent Mutual please visit our website at www.nkminsurance.com.
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills for decision making and problem solving
- Ability to prioritize workload for multiple tasks
- Ability to interact with a variety of different staff and policyholders in a professional and respectful manner
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn new tasks
- Cooperative and able to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow direction with minimal supervision
Those interested in this opportunity can forward a resume confidentially outlining their background and experience by May 17, 2019 to Amy Dale-Assistant Underwriting Manager, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request. To request any accommodations please specify in your application. Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.